COPRO Pure® Lead-Free Plumbing Fittings are made of the purest of materials. Unlike the majority of brass products, our pure copper fittings contain no zinc, no lead and no arsenic. These fittings remove the hassle and mess of soldering, crimping or clamping and can easily and quickly connect to copper, CPVC, and PEX with a single push.
The COPRO Pure® Lead-Free quick connection plumbing fittings are perfect for repairs, remodeling, restoration, and new construction for industrial, commercial and residential applications. You won’t find a more cost-efficient solution. Our plumbing technology is simply the easiest and cost efficient solution for pipe installation.
Why Use COPRO Pure® Lead-Free Fittings?
Whether you are a professional or Do-It-Yourself-er, COPRO™ lead-free products are the right solution for a plumbing repair or new leak-free installation.
- COPRO Pure® Lead-Free fittings and valves are full flow (No inserts)
- Full range of COPRO Pure® Lead-Free fittings, valves and stops
- COPRO Pure® Lead-Free fittings and valves are priced up to 45% less then competition
- The COPRO Pure® Lead-Free line is designed with professional grade, low lead brass
- Connection is heat free which reduces the risk of fire hazards
- Connection will always be clean and professional, as you will never need glue, flux or solder
- Connecs copper with copper, CPVC and PEX lines, allowing you to join various types of piping with a single fitting or valve
- No damage to pipe ends upon installation and removal
- Installs in seconds, 12 times faster than soldering
- COPRO Pure® Lead-Free fittings and valves are removable and reusable
- COPRO Pure® Lead-Free fittings are repositionable
- COPRO Pure® Lead-Free sealing O-rings are replaceable
- Fittings are designed to operate at temperatures ranging from 0° to 250°F
- COPRO Pure® Lead-Free products are tested by IAPMO to 200 PSI, and has a separation force exceeding 600 lbs
- COPRO Pure® Lead-Free products carry the industries best warranty – 75 YEARS!